Monday, August 3, 2009

Fuck microns, bics are the shit

So I went boating the other day and the rope got caught around the prop and got all fucked up and twisty. I was helping my friend get it back in working order and he was taking the task just a lit-tle too seriously. Then the thought struck me: I've never had to make a life or death decision and I don't really no anyone who has. Especially in my generation some of the hardest decisions we've had to make are whether are shoes match our belts. OK, that's an exaggeration, but besides from a few people who've had to go through great trials, most people my age and younger act like entitled, spoiled pricks. Even those who aren't spoiled, can anyone imagine making a decision where the outcome is you live or you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment