Friday, December 24, 2010

Lately-

Things are turning around for the good, it feels AWESOME. I don't have to work for Satan anymore, which is nice. I've been making things, I have heat again (praise Jesus) and I'm finally over my cold. I've also recently met some very inspirational and motivational artists and all around good people. It makes me think I might be able to swing this freelance thing and really be able to do what I want to do and not be bogged down by a full time job that I hate. 

Anyway, here are a few images of New York over the past couple of months.


Rockefeller Center





Sorry for the horrible pictures, but these are some of the beautiful windows and neat lights out and around Manhattan.
These are from the NY marathon on Bedford and Manhattan Ave and other Fall days


Hello Lesley and Andrew
McCarren Park 
Near Graham Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment